This blog’s March 2009 statistics: 35,905 visits, 52,186 pageviews.
- Referring Sites – 13,171 visits
- Search Engines – 19,746 visits
- Direct Traffic – 2,978 visits
- Other – 10 visits
Total money made online in March 2009: $140.69
Referring Sites Breakdown
Money made online in March 2009
- Google AdSense – $121.07
- BuzzLogic: $15.97
- ASE AdNet: $3.65
- Private Advertising (+$140 supposedly, but the agent hasn’t paid & responded my emails yet :( )
March 2009 Posts Highlights
- How to delete locked files and folders in Windows
- How to verify your blog’s trackbacks easily
- Be safe and store your passwords securely
- Google is making a change to its AdSense. Have you updated your policy?
- Be a great blogger! Be a turtle!
- How to send SMS messages easier using your computer’s keyboard
- Share and Synchronize your files and folders easily and automatically
- Games Review: Warhammer Dawn of War 2 & Red Alert 3 Uprising Review
I’m very happy with the increase of search engines traffic last month (which resulted in a significant increase to my Google AdSense income as well).
My impression on the NOD32 antivirus was also published on the Consumer Search website. Although I’ve never heard of the site before, it actually has a PageRank of 7 and Alexa Rank of 4,319 so it seems like a very credible site to me! I discovered this when I was looking at my Google Analytics stats one day and noticed a few traffic coming from consumersearch.com. The site sent me a total of 108 visitors last month.
I also nominated this blog as the Best Technology Blog on the BlogNet Awards site. If you have an account there and love this blog, I’d appreciate a vote from you (only if you think this blog is worth to be the best technology blog) :)
As always, feel free to post your earning and traffic statistics on the comment section.