Craving Tech’s traffic statistics summary for April 2010: 50,938 unique visitors and 62,111 page views.
- Referring sites: 12,492 visitors.
- Search Engine: 32,675 visitors.
- Direct Traffic: 5,724 visitors.
- Other: 47 visitors.
Total money made online in April 2010: $453.29
April 2010 Referring Sites Breakdown
April 2010 Visitor Demographics
Money made online in April 2010 breakdown
- Google AdSense – $127.13
- Private Advertising – $168
- SocialSpark – $123
- Amazon Associates – $22.45
- Chitika: $12.71
Still not a bad month but traffic is just steady without any new surprises. I’m trying Infolinks this month on this blog – I hope it’s not too intrusive as I personally don’t really like it. Lots of big tech sites/forums seem to use it though so I’m giving it a go for a few days and see what happens. Anyways, it will only appear on the landing post if you come from the search engines :)
I also got a lot of review units for the past few weeks from around the world so I’ll be busy testing and writing reviews this month. If you have products to be reviewed or marketed, don’t hesitate to contact me through the Contact link on the top!
And oh, don’t forget to be a fan of Craving Tech on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CravingTech
April 2010 Post Highlights
- Play Starcraft Tower Defense Flash Game
- A review on my first DSLR Camera, the Canon EOS 500D or Rebel T1i
- How to add Facebook’s Like widget on WordPress posts
- Check 10 days of Melbourne’s Weather Forecasts and other useful info
- Craving Tech now has its own Facebook URL!
- HandyBackup gives you a new alternative for an all around backup solution
- Using Google Docs? Then find out how to enable the new Google Docs Editor
- Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Review – edit and publish videos easily yet professionally
- Broken hearted funny pic by Cyanide and Happiness comics
- How my Amazon earnings increased by ten fold and how to increase yours too