idoo USB Encryption software giveaway – If you own one of Kingston USB Flash drives which has a built-in password protection (like the DataTraveler Locker+), then you probably won’t need a software that can encrypt your USB flash drives. However, even if you do, you must have tons of other USB flash drives at your disposal.
idoo USB Encryption software is designed to transform your ordinary USB flash drives into password protected USB Flash drives, encrypted by 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption.
Want this software? Then join Craving Tech’s giveaway to win one of 30 licenses of idoo USB Encryption software!
idoo USB Encryption:
- Has an easy to use interface (from the screenshots)
- Doesn’t require you to install any software to open the files in drive, except for encrypting it (this way, you can plug it to any other computer without idoo software)
- Awesome USB Security!
How to win idoo USB Encryption Software licenses from Craving Tech
- Like Craving Tech’s Facebook fan page
- Like this post (Click on the Like button on the left of this post)
- Answer what sort of files/data you want to protect in your USB flash drive with this software and why in the comment form below.
Thirty best answers will get a license each!
Full terms and conditions
- Giveaway contest starts at 16th of Jan 2012 9 P.M AEST – 31st of Jan 2012 9 P.M AEST
- Prizes are valued at 30 x $69.98 = $2,099.40
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged.
- Eligibility: Worldwide
- Winners will be notified in the emails and also at Craving Tech.