All right, Craving Tech readers! Weekend is coming up and I have lots of iPhone/iPad promo codes + a full license of Norton Internet Security 2011 to distribute as prizes. To make sure that more people can have a smile on their faces, you need to let me know which one you are after (so 1 person can only pick 1 license/promo code).
- 1 full year license of Norton Internet Security 2011 ($69.99); valid for 3 PCs.
- 2 promo codes for ZENONIA 2 ($4.99)
- 9 promo codes for The Treasures of Montezuma ($1.99)
- 4 promo codes for WordsWorth ($1.19)
For iPad exclusive:
- 5 promo codes for The Treasures of Montezuma HD (normally $4.99)
- Be a fan of Craving Tech on Facebook if you haven’t (click the link and “Like” the page)
- Share this post to your friends on Facebook OR use other means (twitter, stumbleupon, etc)
- Post a comment on this post to let me know which prize do you want the most and also your second preference if you can’t get your preferred prize.
Winners will be selected randomly on Thursday the 30th.
Note: As with all promo code giveaways, you need to have a U.S iTunes account (just Google to find out how to make one if you are not in the U.S) and promo codes normally expire in 1 month. Since I got these codes from the developers, I have no idea when they are going to expire.