In January 2010, CravingTech had more visitors and earning more than ever (thanks to SocialSpark). Last month’s traffic statistics: 49,127 unique visitors and 60,841 page views.
- Referring sites: 9,081 visitors.
- Search engines: 35,529 visitors.
- Direct traffic: 4,389 visitors.
- Other: 128 visitors.
Total money made online: $396.80
Referring Sites Breakdown
Lots of posts got into the first 5 of Google Search Result Pages, which explains the increase of traffic from Google last month. Not sure if it’s because of the Thesis theme (went live in December), but I’m definitely enjoying the stats. If only I’m successful in social media networking (Digg, StumbleUpon, etc) then I might be able to jump the figure even higher (although they are inconsistent traffic).
PageRank: 4, Alexa Rank: 57,302.
Money made online
- SocialSpark: $245
- Google AdSense: $97.46
- Private Advertising: $30
- Amazon Associates: $14.30
- BuzzLogic: $10.04
January 2010 Post Highlights
- WD TV Live – A media player capable of delivering HD videos to your TV screen
- Find out how IBM technology helps the Australian Open 2010
- System Mechanic 9.5 review – an all-in-one tool to optimize your Windows system
- Convert and Download YouTube Videos with Tiny YouTube Converter
- Kingston MobileLite G2 review – a compact and uniquely designed card reader
- Norton 360 review – protect your computer with the latest security suite from Symantec
- TuneUp Utilities 2010 review – tune, enhance, and tweak your Windows easily
- CravingTech.com went from unranked to PR4 in a month!