ZTE AXON 7, which I reviewed early last year, is still one of the most solid mid-range Android phones in my recommendation list. I’ve just parted with it last week, passed to my uncle overseas who is in need of a good phone.
A year later, ZTE announces the new ZTE Blade V9, featuring an all brand new phone with a full screen design and a high-end dual camera to take photos in low-light conditions.
With a screen-to-body ratio of 83.6%, the phone is almost bezel-less and looks pretty sleek.
The Blade V9 low-light camera through its dual-lens allows you to capture even better photos than the predecessor, AXON 7.
ZTE Blade V9 Specifications:
- Platform: SDM450 Octa core 1.8GHz
- OS: Android O (Android 8.1)
- Size: 151.4*70.6*7.5mm
- Display: 5.7 inch, FHD+, 18:9, Incell
- Rear Camera: 16MP AF+5MP FF Dual Lens Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP FF Camera
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Interface: MicroUSB, 3.5mm Earphone Port, Micro SD slot (4FF+4FF/T)
- Memory: 3GB+32GB/4GB+64GB
- Color Black, Gold, Blue, Grey
- NFC: Yes (except China and Mexico)
- Features: GPS/A-GPS/Glonass;WiFi 802.11b/g/n;BT4.2 Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Gyroscope, Compass, Hall senor Fingerprint, LTE+W VoLTE (Capable. Need configure parameters of network.)
The ZTE Blade V9 will be available in Spain, Germany, Russia, Mexico, and China at this stage. The ZTE Blade V9 mobile price is starting at €269.
There is no news yet when (or if ever) the Blade V9 will be available in Australia, India, the U.S, or anywhere else in the world at this stage.