As the proud partner of this year’s must-see movie, Mission:Impossible – Rogue Nation, TCL is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new 40” 4K UHD Smart TV, a double movie pass to see the film, as well as an official Mission:Impossible spy pen and USB cufflinks.
What better way to prepare for the latest installment of the action-packed Mission:Impossible series than watching the previous four movies on one of TCL’s newest 4K UHD TVs, which boasts a 3840×2160 ultra high definition resolution, as well as brand new quad core graphic and computer processing chips for an unrivalled viewing experience.
As one of the world’s leading TV manufacturers, TCL has also introduced a number of exciting product and software launches on its new models this year, including a slick new Android operating platform, updated App store, and Go Live 2.0, which provides access to hundreds of popular global TV channels.
To be in with a chance of winning simply use the Giveaway widget below to enter (your email address will only be used to confirm your entry and notify you if you win). Visit the sponsor page and answer the question through the widget.
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: Australia (if you can supply an Australian address to ship the prize to if you win)
- Giveaway starts on 6 August 2015, 7PM AEST and ends on 13 August 2015, 7PM AEST.
- The prize is a TCL 40″ 4K UHD TV, Mission:Impossible spy pen, Mission:Impossible usb cuff links, and a double movie pass to watch the film – valued at $1,000.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- One winner will be selected at the end of the competition.
- The winner(s) will be announced on this same post after the period is over and contacted by email. If you don’t reply the email within 72 hours, a new winner will be picked instead.
- This is a game of skill, not chance. The winner(s) will be picked based upon the best answer to the question.
For more information on TCL’s brand new range of flat and curved screen 4K UHD TVs visit www.tclelectronics.com.au, or to go in the draw to win one of six 55” Curved 4K UHD TVs – as featured in the new Mission:Impossible – Rogue Nation film – visit www.tclmovies.com.au.