Have you ever though that your home might be threatened by a thief? What would you do if you find one in your house? Would you beat him? Would call the police?
But what if you see somebody trying to steal your car? Would you jump on his back to stop him?
There are many ways to protect your home, or your car, but when it comes to protecting your PC, do you know what to do? Are you sure that, as we speak, your computer is free of e-threats? Check your PC with BitDefender QuickScan and find out in some seconds if your computer is threatened or is clean. Join also our contest and have a chance to win an iPad, an iPod, or BitDefender licenses to protect your PC for 1 year.
To participate there are three easy steps:
- Go to http://quickscan.bitdefender.com/australia and run a Free Scan
- Post a comment below this post on CravingTech with the following:
a) The results of the QuickScan (number of seconds scanned).
b) Answer one of the questions posted on BitDefender Australia Facebook page during the period of the contest (note: You must “Like” their facebook page first to be able to see the question)
- Recommend the contest to your friends.
More details about how QuickScan works can be found in the Craving Tech review: https://www.cravingtech.com/free-online-antivirus-scan-by-bitdefender.html
- 1 x iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi + 3G (with free shipping and free engraving of BitDefender text) – 799AUD (1021 NZD)
- 2 x iPod Nano 8 GB Red (includes free engraving with BitDefender text) – 199 AUD (255NZD)
- 20 x BitDefender Internet Security 2011 Licences for 1 Year 1 User [with possibility of extending the number of licenses if there are more than 1000 participants]
The contest is opened only to residents in Australia and New Zealand. The winners will be chosen randomly and the Draw + the announcement of the winners will be made on CravingTech on April 11th 2011.