This time, they have released a new Active Hi-Fi 2.0 Bookshelf Speakers that come with Titanium Dome Tweeter (compared to the traditional plastic or aluminium) for a smoother response rate and front facing drivers delivering 120 watts of goodness.
The new Edifier S1000DB comes with 5.5 inch aluminium Bass drivers, unique angled design, and supports Bluetooth aptX® that delivers wireless sound streaming with clear, CD-like sound quality.
Edifier S1000DB Specifications:
- Power Output:RMS 25W×2 (Treble) +35W×2 (Mid-range and bass) = 120W)
- Signal to Noise Ratio:? 85dBA
- Frequency Response: 48Hz~20KHz (±4dB)
- Input Sensitivity: PC: 900 ± 50mV | AUX: 700 ± 50mV
OPT, COX: 350 mFFs ± 50 mFFs
- Mid Range and Bass Drivers: 5.5 inch
- Treble Driver: 1 inch
Apart from Bluetooth, it also supports multiple other inputs such as Optical, Coaxial, AUX (Stereo), and PC (Stereo). A 3.5mm AUX, 3.5mm to RCA, and Optical cable are included in the packaging so you can hook them as soon as you open it up.
Edifier S1000DB is available for AU $699 from Edifier Australia.