This blog’s April 2009 statistics: 30,028 visits with 43,432 pageviews.
- Referring Sites – 10,239 visits
- Search Engines – 17,491 visits
- Direct Traffic – 2,293 visits
- Other – 5 visits
Total money made online in April 2009: $157.80
Referring Sites Breakdown
Money made online in April 2009 Breakdown
- Google AdSense – $103.21
- BuzzLogic – $24.59
- Private advertising – $30
April 2009 Post Highlights
- A review on TechrificWay, an iGo My Way 8 rebrand for Australians
- Step by step guide to uninstall Global Translator plug-in properly
- A review on one of the best gaming mouse ever built
- Get TuneUp Utilities 2008 legit keys for free
- Utilize your blog’s visitors with WP- GreetBox
Since I took out the Global Translator plug-in, my traffic from search engines was reduced. It’s a pity really because translated posts open up the possibilities in getting more international visitors around the world.
Not much to say this month really, apart from a disappointing traffic figure compared to last month. I really need to ramp up my effort to market this blog more rather than waiting for the visitors to come by themselves!
As always, feel free to post your traffic’s figure from last month on the comments section.