My blog’s October 2008 statistics: 61,132 visits, 107,620 pageviews.
- Referring Sites – 43,590 visits
- Search Engines – 11,433 visits
- Direct Traffic – 6097 visits
- Other – 12 visits
Referring sites traffic breakdown (Top 3):
- StumbleUpon – 38,915 visits.
- Entrecard – 955 visits.
- Reddit – 360 visits.
Overall, the October’s traffic is lower than the previous month, September. I have to admit that I was not doing much marketing to my blog last month.
Income made online on October 2008
- Logo Designing: $110
- Google AdSense: $72.84
- BuzZLogic: $38.57
- Private Advertising: $15
- ASE AdNet: $13.11
Total Income made online: $249.52.
Interesting things happening last month
Nothing much, really. I was playing around with the Logo Creator and created some logo designs casually. I was quite amazed at how easy it was to create elegant looking logos using the software.
Made these 2 logos with it and being paid for the work:
I’ve also made my own advertisement slot banner using the Logo Creator (both for the weekly and monthly banner):
Feel free to contact me if you like my logo/banner design above and have some casual work for me :)
October 2008 Post Highlights
- 8 Tips to promote your latest blog post for free
- PC Games King’s Bounty Review
- Buying CD Keys Online
- How to print a CD/DVD cover easily in 5 minutes
- Sick Leave faker caught on Facebook
How’s your blog’s traffic last month?