This blog’s May 2009 traffic statistics: 30,584 visits with 41,935 pageviews.
- Referring Sites – 10,014 visits
- Search Engines – 18,175 visits
- Direct Traffic – 2,394 visits
- Other – 1 visits
Total money made in May 2009: $195.36
Referring Sites breakdown
Money made online in May 2009 Breakdown
- Google AdSense – $74.94
- BuzzLogic – $13.50
- Affiliate Sales – $29
- Amazon Associates – $2.92
- Private Advertising – $75
Not a bad month although I was hoping to get at least a $100 a month from AdSense constantly. 958 AdSense clicks. If I can just get $1 a click, then I’ll be a millionaire in no time lol. As you can see as well, I’ve started to promote Amazon products since last month and the figure couldn’t even pay for my morning coffee but I think Amazon Associates has a potential.
May 2009 Post Highlights
- BudgetGadgets, a cheap gadget site offering free delivery to anywhere in the world.
Don’t forget to grab my coupon code on the post as well :)
- The Hunt for Gollum
Can’t get enough of Lord of The Rings movie? Check out a fan made movie of the series.
- ESET Smart Security 4 review
Looking for an all in one solution for your computer’s security? (Firewall, antivirus, antispyware and antispam). Check out ESET Smart Security 4.
- PopCap Plants vs Zombies review
The most fun tower defense game I’ve ever played coming from the well known company, PopCap games.
- How to upgrade from Windows 7 Beta to Windows 7 RC
A step by step on how to upgrade your Windows 7 Beta (Build 7000) to Windows 7 RC (Build 7100)
- General tips on how to reduce CPU Usage on a WordPress blog
The first part of the Reduce CPU Usage on a WordPress blog’s series.
- Uninstall WordPress plug-ins completely from the system and the database
The second part of the Reduce CPU Usage on a WordPress blog’s series.
Starting from this month, I’m going to be more active in getting more backlinks and also more traffic by:
- Commenting on dofollow blogs.
- Commenting on blogs with Top Commentators widget (dofollow or nofollow).
- Commenting on top bloggers’ blogs that I like.
- Commenting on dofollow discussion forums.
- More active on Twitter. Follow me if you haven’t and I’ll follow you back!
It’s about time that I do something to this blog: to bring more traffic to it. It will not happen magically without any hard work. It’s probably a good time for you too.
So how’s your traffic & income last month? Feel free to share.