With RØDE’s new AI-Micro, you can plug any microphone with a 3.5mm output (like lavaliers, stereo microphones, etc) and start recording high-quality audio into your phone, tablet, or laptops. It’s a great tool for content creators who are looking for a portable recording solution – which is great if you travel far from home or to an event but want to record an interview or create any audio content like podcasts.
But it’s also for professionals working from home looking for an easy way to capture high quality audio.
RØDE AI-Micro Key Features
- Ultra-compact dual-channel interface for recording high-quality audio on computers and mobile devices
- Compatible with virtually any microphone with a 3.5mm output, including RØDE VideoMics, lavaliers, wireless systems, and stereo microphones
- Auto-sensing inputs for connecting TRS or TRRS microphones
- High-power headphone output for crystal-clear, zero-latency audio monitoring and playback
- Connects seamlessly to computers, smartphones and tablets via its universal USB output (USB-A, USB-C and Lightning cables supplied)
- Compatible with the entire RØDE app suite for expanded features and functionality, on-the-go configuration, and broadcast-quality recording on any device
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
Thanks to all the variety of cables supplied (USB-A, USB-C, and Lightning), you can basically plug it to any device you may have from Android, iOS, and computers like Windows PC/Laptop or Mac/MacBook. And all is plug and play.
It has two 3.5mm microphone inputs with auto detect mechanism to sense whether they are connected to a TRS or TRRS microphone, and automatically switch to accommodate.
This means literally any microphones that you have with 3.5mm output will be supported without any adapter.
RØDE AI-Micro has built-in preamps that can record 24-bit, 48KHz audio which means you actually can get better recording quality than connecting directly to your computer or device.
RODE AI-Micro USB Compact Audio Interface is available now and retails for A$130.