This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Panasonic Australia. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you an Australian? Own a LUMIX? Go and prepare your camera for a nice competition from Panasonic, called Panasonix Lumix Life 2010 Promotion – Focus on Australia. Yup, focus on Australia. So take some great photos of what you think is the heart and the soul of Australia. That includes taking photos of an Australian landscape, animal, wild life, places of interests, or anything else that you can think of!
You can even shoot your mates drinking beers on a Friday night – which I think is very Australian! :)
It’s always interesting to see a range of photos taken from both casual photographers and professionals. You’ll see the best of both worlds: professional looking photos vs personal photos that can tell you a story of the objects being shot.
I like how this competition doesn’t seem to limit you and your objects. So no matter where you live in Australia (in the middle of the city or even if you live in a remote area), you can join the Lumix Life 2010 Promotion.
Some terms and conditions about the LUMIX competition:
- The LUMIX competition runs from 1st April 2010 – 30th June 2010.
- There will be 6 well regarded professional photographers that will be ambassadors for the promotion (Ken Duncan, Peter Eastway, and Bill Bachman).
- There will be monthly giveaways as well as the final prize at the completion of the competition.
- You must reside in Australia and the photos must focus on Australia.
- You need to shoot the photos with a LUMIX camera so if you don’t have one, don’t even bother to enter the competition!
For a video about the competition, check LUMIX Life Focus On Australia starts April 1st 2010 - The Video