eBay Australia is having a special offer for this month (September 2018) to entice you in trying or getting back to be an eBay Plus subscriber. This offer is for those who have never tried eBay Plus before, or you had in the past but had stopped subscribing.
The offer will give you a $20 PayPal Gift Card that you can redeem/use on eBay for future purchase.
To be exact, to be eligible for the $20 PayPal Gift Card:
- You have to sign up for a free 30-day trial of eBay Plus this month (September 2018) AND then pay the annual Plus membership fee using PayPal on the day following the conclusion of the free trial period. OR
- You have completed a free 30-day trial in the past (and ceased receiving all eBay Plus benefits) and then rejoin eBay Plus in September 2018 and pay the annual Plus membership fee using PayPal this month (September 2018).
If you are thinking on giving eBay Plus a go, this is definitely the right time because you will be getting some of the cost back as a PayPal Gift Card that you can use to make purchase on eBay later (up to 3 years).
Here are the rest of the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The $20 eBay Digital Card will be sent to your registered email address on your eBay account within 7 days of eBay receiving your membership fee in accordance with section 8.1.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if you sign up for a 30-day free trial in September 2018 and then cancel your eBay Plus membership during the trial period, you will not be eligible to receive the eBay Digital Gift Card.
- The Digital Gift Card will be subject to eBay’s standard gift card terms and conditions.
- The Digital Gift Card is only redeemable for items sold directly on eBay.com.au. To use the Digital Gift Card you must have an Australian registered eBay account and an Australian postal address. The Digital Gift Card is not refundable, redeemable for cash or reloadable. After first use, the Digital Gift Card is not transferable. The card expires 3 years after the date of issue.