It is Diablo III! How Blizzard can keep it a secret up till this moment, really amazes me! After days of teaser images and blind guesses, fans of Diablo can finally rejoice, as Blizzard announces Diablo III!
Not just that, they’ve also set-up a full site of Diablo III, with screenshots, teaser trailer and a long great gameplay trailer!!
I was so excited like a little kid when I saw that the teaser pages earlier was “transformed” into Diablo III!
Diablo III impressions from the gameplay trailer:
- Destructible Elements & Environtment, fun, fun, fun!
- Custom armors/looks for each class
- More blood and gore! Mwahaha!
- Satisfying enemies death, especially the mini”bosses”
- Ragdolls effect
- Latest special effects during battles
- 2 Classes so far (the old Barbarian with its old skills) and the Witch Doctor class (not my kind of style ,though)
- Plenty of variety of monsters (I’m bored seeing Satyrs in Titan Quest)
- The good old man Deckard Cain still saying “Stay a while and listen” (remember Diablo 1?) lol
- Same scroll dropping sound from bookcases, bringing back old memories
Go to Diablo 3’s official site and check them out yourselves!
Now the bad news: When is it coming out?
It’s too early to estimate Diablo III’s release date. As with all Blizzard Entertainment games, our goal is to create a game that is as fun, balanced, and polished as possible. We intend to take as much time developing Diablo III as is necessary to ensure the game meets our own high expectations and those of our players.