A new update on Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader is available for download at Adobe web site.
Adobe Reader is the famost PDF reader application made by Adobe to read PDF files.
The update fixes some security vulnerabilities and also support for :
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 (specifically for Acrobat PDFMaker in email and using Notes for collaboration)
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2009: Acrobat PDFMaker installed in AutoCAD and Acrobat’s 3D Import options
- Catalan and Basque languages
- Using the Pencil tool to add an electronic signature if you’re using a TabletPC or tablet/stylus device
I’ll stick with FoxIt Reader but it doesn’t hurt to update my Adobe Reader for backup.