Note: This is a guest post written by Jamie Holmes – In trying to find the most rational solution for locating their projects, companies face a difficult task. On the one hand, shared hosting saves their resources. But it does come with certain security, reputational, and uptime risks for your platform or application. On the other hand, buying or even renting physical servers on your own is expensive for smaller companies. However, the other optimal solution remains — to rent VPS server.
What Opportunities VPS Rental Offers for Business
The decision to rent virtual servers is often made when a business is faced with the limitations of shared hosting. Growing from small projects and wanting to implement more grandiose plans, the company discovers many new opportunities provided by VPS server:
- Security and DDoS Protection;
- Backup function for data safety;
- Independent OS administration with the ability to change any settings and install your own software;
- The dedicated IP address that cannot be compromised by any other client of your provider.
If you rent a virtual server from a DeltaHost provider https://deltahost.com/vps.html, you will get many additional features, including a free panel and administration, 24/7 support, the ability to buy Windows VPS server, and much more.
How the Idea to Rent a VPS Can Boost Your Business
By deciding to rent VPS, you can significantly expand the functionality of your company. Highly efficient dedicated and virtual servers will allow you to easily solve multiple business development tasks:
- Host huge amounts of data for common access;
- Withstand peak loads and be sure that your site or application will work flawlessly with any traffic;
- Easily run test processes for IT companies dealing with software development;
- Change the OS as you wish and install an advanced control panel.
Every business dreams of a fault-tolerant digital environment where their project is completely secure and has room for growth and experimentation. Rent virtual server at DeltaHost to get autonomy and protect your project, as well as create conditions for its further development.