No, it’s not Justin Beiber’s calendar, it is in fact the Amazon Kindle. It seems we are a nation of on-the-go book worms, intent on replacing the battered books in our handbags for an entire library at our fingertips. It’s changed the way we approach reading and we are now offering the chance for one book and Leeloo reader to win the brand new Amazon Kindle!
The all-new Amazon Kindle builds on the original formula buts goes bigger and better and is jammed with impressive features including revolutionary wireless delivery, better contrast so you can read in direct sunlight with no glare, has 20 percent faster page turns, up to one month of battery life, storage of a whopping 3,500 books and free 3G wireless. In fact the only thing not getting bigger is its weight, being smaller and lighter in design which still keeps the same 6-inch-size reading area.
Which Amazon Kindle?
It’s the newest Amazon Kindle – Amazon Kindle 3 (valued at $139), with Wi-Fi + 3G :)
Amazon Kindle 3 Features
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen – 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight – No glare
- New and Improved Fonts – New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design – 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6″ size reading area
- 17% Lighter – Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months – A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage – Up to 3,500 books
- Built-In Wi-Fi – Shop and download books in less than 60 seconds
- 20% Faster Page Turns – Seamless reading
- Enhanced PDF Reader – With dictionary lookup, notes, and highlights
- New WebKit-Based Browser – Browse the web over Wi-Fi (experimental)
- Special Offers – Special offers and sponsored screensavers display on the Kindle screensaver and on the bottom of the home screen—they don’t interrupt reading
On the new Kindle, you’ll have a bigger than ever range of books to choose from, with more than 235,000 books being added to the Kindle Store in just the last six months alone. Expect to find everything, from bestsellers such as “The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest,” “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks” and “The Passage”, as well as contemporary classics exclusive to the Kindle Store like the Wylie Agency’s new “Odyssey Editions”.
So whether you’re into Harry Potter or Harry Houdini, the Kindle and its vast library has everything you need to sate your literature lustings.
How to win the Amazon Kindle 3 at Craving Tech
- Answer the following questions on the comment form: “How many books can the new Amazon Kindle store?” and Tell us in 25 words or less why you would like a Kindle!
- Subscribe to Craving Tech’s newsletter (join the other hundreds of happy subscribers :))
Please make sure to use the same email address as the comment form, because I’ll have to validate you if you are picked as the winner. If you are already subscribed, great! Simply answer the questions on the comment form.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway starts on the 8th of September 2011 and the one with the best (fun and creative) answer will be picked as the winner on the 30th of September, Melbourne, 8 p.m AEST.
- You need to stay subscribed in the newsletter throughout the period of the contest.
- Eligibility: Those who reside in Australia only.
- The winner will be notified by email. If you don’t reply within 7 days, a new winner will be picked.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
All the best, guys and share the news!