How to post to Google+, Twitter, and Facebook at the same time – Being overwhelmed by the current social media yet? If you are on Google+ too, then you must have been wondering how to update your Google+, Twitter, and Facebook status simultaneously. I’m sure Hootsuite, TweetDeck, and other applications are going to add Google+ in, but with Agent G, you can simply add “Agent G” on the “people to share it with” on Google+ to update your Twitter and Facebook status at the same time. It can’t get any easier than that and this way, you can control which status that you want to share simultaneously without having to install a browser extension or a desktop app.
How to post to Twitter and Facebook from Google+ simultaneously
- Go to http://gplus.sagg.im and sign in with your Facebook and/or Twitter account (if you want to post to both social networks, you have to sign in to both of them and do the next instructions for each)
- Just follow the instructions on the page (by sending the authentication key to Agent G on Google+, etc). Note that you need to send the Authentication to Agent G as a person (not as/in a Circle)
- Refresh that page and you should see the green ticks if you follow the instructions corretly (both on “Connected to Twitter” and “Connected to Facebook”)
- To start posting status to the 3 social networks simultaneously, you need to add “Agent G” like you did earlier to authenticate. The status will then be passed on to your Twitter and Facebook at the same time.
Here is an example. I posted a photo of the LED light bulb samples arriving today to be reviewed on my Google+. Unfortunately, sharing status works to all of the social networks but it doesn’t have the picture (or the link). So you may need to upload your pic somewhere else first if you want to share a photo to all of the social networks. Simple status message works fine though, just make sure it’s under 160 characters (Twitter’s limitation).
It may take a minute or two before the status appears on Twitter/Facebook though so wait a bit.
Source: Read Write Web
Even though it hasn’t supported sharing photos yet, I think this is good enough when you want to share a simple status message on the 3 major social network at the same time. Syncing Google+ status with Twitter and Facebook is simple with Agent G after the set-up.
Latest posts by Michael Aulia (see all)
- Twitter’s Periscope app. A good thing or a bad thing? - 27 March, 2015
- A musician’s best friend – MEElectronics M6 PRO Review - 25 March, 2015
- Netflix officially launches in Australia - 24 March, 2015