Razer BlackShark V2 is Razer’s new esports headset featuring the all-new Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm drivers, Razer HyperClear Cardioid Microphone with USB sound card, advanced passive noise cancellation, and THX Spatial Audio.
The BlackShark V2 is a wired gaming headset, and was designed and tested with the help of top esport players.
Hearing where the enemies are coming from is everything, so Razer has developed a new 50mm driver for the best positional audio and I can’t wait to try. Playing online, competitive FPS games requires pristine audio positioning and looks like the BlackShark V2 will not let you down. Plus, it has the advanced positional THX Spatial Audio.
Communication is also key to winning so the BlackShark V2 is equipped with a new custom-tuned microphone for clear communication. The microphone is a cardioid microphone which means it has a more focused voice pick-up area. Sounds perfect to remove the background noise of a mechanical keyboard, among other things.
The headset looks comfortable with soft, well-padded headband and weighs around 262 grams.
Razer BlackShark V2 is compatible with any 3.5mm jack enabled device including PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and smartphones. There is also a USB Sound Card included (for Windows 10 PCs only).
Razer BlackShark V2 Technical Specifications
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ? @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 100dBSPL/mW,1KHz
- Drivers: Customized Dynamic 50mm Driver
- Inner ear cup diameter: 65 x 40 mm / 2.56in x 1.57 in
- Connection type: 3.5mm with USB sound card
- Cable length: 1.8 m / 5.91 ft.
- Approx. weight: 262g / 0.6lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Breathable memory foam cushions
- Frequency response: 100Hz-10KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz): -42dB V/Pa,1KHz
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Volume up and down
- Mic mute on/off toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio Usage + USB Sound Card: Devices with USB port
Razer BlackShark V2 is available now for AU$174.95 at Razer.com and retailers around Australia.