A new hero has entered the Nexus over at Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm MOBA game. Stukov, was announced before and already made available in the PTR (Public Test Realm) for testing.
And now he has entered the Nexus and be made available to all!
Star Craft players will definitely be familiar with Alexei Stukov, who was infested and mutated by the Zerg after his death. The reanimated admiral will be offering his service as a Melee Support in Heroes of the Storm.
- Bio-Kill Switch (D)
- Activate to detonate all of Stukov’s Viruses. Each Healing Pathogen heals its target, and each Weighted Pustule does damage and Slows its target by 70% for 2 seconds. Can be cast while Channeling Lurking Arm.
- Healing Pathogen (Q)
- Infest an allied Hero with a Healing Pathogen that heals the target for 240 Health over 4.5 seconds. Healing Pathogens can spread to a nearby allied Hero every 0.75 seconds, and a single Healing Pathogen can spread to each allied Hero 1 time.
- Weighted Pustule (W)
- Hurl a pustule that impacts all enemy Heroes in its path, dealing damage and Slowing by 5%, increasing to 50% over 3 seconds. Deals additional damage upon expiring or being removed.
- Lurking Arm (E)
- Channel at a target location, creating an area that Silences enemies inside and deals 144 damage per second to them. Deals 50% reduced damage to non-Heroes.Does not cost Mana while Channeling, and lasts until canceled or interrupted.
- Flailing Swipe (R)
- Swipe 3 times in front of Stukov over 1.75 seconds, dealing damage to enemies hit and knocking them away. Each swipe is larger than the previous.
- Massive Shove (R)
- Extend Stukov’s arm. If it hits an enemy Hero, they are rapidly shoved until they collide with terrain, taking damage. Stukov gains 50 Armor while shoving an enemy.
There are also patches and updates along with the new hero release (read the patch notes).