If you like to play computer games, then surely you have at least heard of Crysis, or even played it.
At the moment, there is no current system out there that can play Crysis at its highest settings without experiencing bad frame rates.
Now, the Crysis 1.1 patch optimizes on performance improvements and also numerous bug fixes on it.
Download the patch and update your Crysis now!
From the README file:
- Fixed: Potential crash in D3D10
- Fixed: Orange boxes apearing when hispec savegame loaded into lowspec game.
- Fixed: Inconsistent damage dealt to vehicles when shot by LAW.
- Fixed: Reflection resolution on D3D10, MultiGPU reflection update fix
- Fixed: Memory leak with FSAA modes
- Fixed: Infinite ammo hacks.
- Fixed: Memory leak in D3D10 when switching screen modes
- Fixed: Multi optimizations
- Fixed: When player melees during gun raise animation, their gun will be in a permanantly raised position.
- Fixed: Crash when loading savegame with level exported recently by editor
- Fixed: Virtual keyboard does not function properly when a game pad is connected
- Fixed: Users can lose the ability to look around with the Right Stick
- Fixed: Setting screen resolution to "default" stops user from selecting last resolution
- Fixed: Bug when changing resolution in D3D10
- Fixed: Issues with Depth of field and water droplets in D3D10
- Fixed: Crash on NaN warning
- Added: Motion Blur UI and V.SYNC UI options
- Optimized: Motion blur
- Optimized: FSAA (Full Scene Anti-Aliasing)
- Optimized sound id implementation
- Enabled VSync functionality in D3D10
- New benchmarking files for ice CPU benchmark.
- http/xmlrpc password protected remote control session
- Marked debug cvars as cheat
- F12 (screenshot) now works in restricted mode as well
- Reduced LAW splash damage vs. infantry in PowerStruggle mode
- Slowed Rocket projectile speed down in MP slightly
- Disabled automatic turret bounding boxes on vehicles to prevent issues with LAW hit detection
- Reduced grenade explosion radius in multiplayer
- Clamped water tesselation to avoid cheating in MP
- MultiGPU improvements with depth map updates
I’ve got Crysis, but I’ve only played for about half an hour maybe. I was saving to get a 8800GT before playing it again. I don’t want to play it with my 7600GT as I won’t be able to see Crysis in its full glory.
Hopefully this patch can improve the performance so that I can set the graphics settings higher!
Share your experience on the patch with us here!