BurnAware is a free application to burn data to your CD/DVD/Blue-Ray media. If you don’t want to spend a dime on a commercial burning application, give BurnAware a go. Just recently, there is a new version, v3.0, on Beta if you want to give it a try. You need to go to BurnAware Beta page and apply for the beta.
BurnAware 3 Changelog:
- New user interface (although it’s sort of look the same as the previous version, in my opinion)
- 1-3% of CPU usage while burning
- Select of write speed and recorder in main windowSupports AHCI ATA/SATA drives
- Supports FLAC, OGG, MP3, WMA and WAV formats
- Displays buffer level progressSupports unicode CD-Text support