If you’ve been using the Google Calendar as your main calendar, you might want to keep it synchronize with your iPad’s calendar too. Google Calendar is great because it’s quick, easy, and supports free reminders, including sending an SMS to your phone. These instructions are the same to sync Google Contacts and Gmail.
Here is how you sync Google Calendar, Gmail, and Contact with the iPad.
How to Sync Google Calendar, Gmail, and Contact with iPad – a Step by Step Guide
- Tap settings on your iPad home screen
- Tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Microsoft Exchange (on the top)
- Enter your full Google’s email address on the Email field (I use my @gmail.com account here)
- Leave the domain blank
- Enter your Google account again on the Username field and the password (I use my @gmail.com again here)
- Tap Next. You’ll see an error message. Just press cancel (or accept) and you’ll be taken back to the previous screen
- A new field, the Server field, will now appear
- Enter m.google.com
- Tap Next again to retry
- Now everything should work and you can have the options to sync the Calendar, Contact, and Mail there.
Enjoy and just wait until iPad automatically syncs the Google Calendar, Contact, and Gmail for you!
Latest posts by Michael Aulia (see all)
- Twitter’s Periscope app. A good thing or a bad thing? - 27 March, 2015
- A musician’s best friend – MEElectronics M6 PRO Review - 25 March, 2015
- Netflix officially launches in Australia - 24 March, 2015