Kiefer Sutherland, the main actor for the movie series “24” (which I love). is helping Acer to promote their Aspire S5 Ultrabooks through a fun commercial involving… cup cakes, in “24”-movie-action-style.
The Acer Aspire S5 is an ultra-thin and stylish notebook (Ultrabook) at only 11 mm slimness, thanks to the MagicFlip port technology.
This MagicFlip port technology flips to hide and reveal the USB 3.0 and HDMI ports. When closed, the MagicFlip gives the 11 mm thin look, making it sexier and easier to carry. The Acer Aspire S5 also weighs 1.2 kg only, which is really, really light.
Acer Aspire S5 specifications
- Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processor
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 802.11n wireless technology
- Advanced RAID0 SSD option
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4 Surround Sound
- Up to 80 days of standby power with the Deep Sleep mode (the notebook will go to a Deep Sleep after being in Sleep mode for 8 hours, or after a period set by you).
The Acer Green’s Instant On feature can wake the Aspire S5 Series in just 1.5 seconds, so you can start working straight away.
I’m up for an Ultrabook as I have sold my MacBook Air away and at times, in need of a slim, highly portable notebook which is powered by Windows (rather than having to use BootCamp to dual-boot my notebook). The Acer Aspire S5 has also received positive reviews from reviewers around the net and I appreciate the Deep Sleep mode as I will be using my notebook rarely.
Or, I can use it to unleash my deepest secret like Kiefer Sutherland (his hidden obsessions on cupcakes) with the Aspire S5. Check out the Acer Aspire S5 funny commercial video below:
Note: This post is sponsored by Acer
Latest posts by Michael Aulia (see all)
- This LadyBug-alike router is strikingly cool and a beast on the wireless world - 21 April, 2015
- Let the mist begin! – Dyson Humidifier Review - 17 April, 2015
- Blizzard’s Hearthstone is now available on the smartphones! - 15 April, 2015