PagePlus X7 is an easy-to-use desktop publishing software. Its versatile and variety of tools will give you all the power you need to create great looking posters, letters, flyers, business cards, and many more. Other desktop publishing software these days require you to learn hours and hours of video tutorials before you can start creating a great looking document.
Thanks to Serif, Craving Tech has been provided with 3 PagePlus X7 licenses to be given away so you can start making awesome documents easily if you win!
With Serif PagePlus X7, you can use its pre-designed templates and built-in assets/libraries to fully create creative and attractive looking documents in matter of minutes.
If you have your own business, community, a blog, or a website, you can create matching themes for everything – your letterhead, your business cards, and also any flyers or brochures. You can then print these out or export them as PDFs.
How does Serif PagePlus X7 compared to Microsoft Publisher 2013 and Adobe InDesign CS6? From the official product page:
The latest version (X7) includes charts, startup assistant for first time users (tutorials), accelerated graphics technology with native support for 64-bit environment, new blend modes, and more.
How to win a Serif PagePlus X7 License
Use the widget below to participate and earn entries. Three winners will be randomly selected at the end of the giveaway period. The more entries you earn, the higher the change of winning a license!
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: Worldwide, except for the state NSW in Australia & if your country does not allow such promotion.
- Giveaway starts on the 12th of June 9 PM AEST until 26th of June 9 PM AEST
- The prize is valued at £68.13 per license.
- The prizes cannot exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Winners will be announced on this blog
Latest posts by Michael Aulia (see all)
- Let the mist begin! – Dyson Humidifier Review - 17 April, 2015
- Blizzard’s Hearthstone is now available on the smartphones! - 15 April, 2015
- The indestructible Lightning cable - 14 April, 2015