Last year, Craving Tech had around 1.3 million visitors from around the globe with around 1.7 million page views. I would like to thank every one of you for your loyalty and love to this blog for the past year.
As the year went by, Craving Tech’s traffic had been steady, thanks to the exciting giveaways on this blog. I was also introduced with many new fans and people from around the globe through the giveaways. Thank you for sponsoring great prizes at Craving Tech (for the sponsors) and also for participating in the giveaways (that’s you guys).
Craving Tech’s 2012 Traffic & Site Statistics
59,785 Alexa Rank and a total of 1,348,123 visitors (1,236,969 unique) and 1,684,660 pageviews; consist of:
- 1,093,296 search engine visitors
- 137,681 referral traffic visitors
- 116,384 direct traffic visitors
- 762 visit from campaigns (whatever this means?)
- 5,127 Facebook fans (http://www.facebook.com/CravingTech)
- 3,982 Twitter followers (@michaelaulia)
- 502 RSS readers
- 395 weekly mailing list subscribers
- 56 Klout Score
I’m planning to collaborate with a few other bloggers like Justin from Dragon Blogger and Tuan from TechWalls to organise awesome gadget giveaways per month (not just software licenses) or so this year. I hope it keeps you excited for the next year to come!
Happy new year 2013 from Craving Tech and looking forward to keep on serving you with goodies, reviews, and technology updates here on this blog.
If you are new here and would like to know more about myself or Craving Tech, don’t hesitate to have a quick peek at the About page.
Latest posts by Michael Aulia (see all)
- Bitdefender BOX provides security and protection to all of your connected devices - 25 February, 2015
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S – $50 OFF at Best Buy til March 7 - 25 February, 2015
- The Lightning speaker dock that focuses on audio quality. Even comes with its own subwoofer – NudeAudio Studio 5 Review - 22 February, 2015