Tomorrow, October 22nd, 2009 is a big day for some geeks like me. Why? Because:
- A Windows geek user knows about the Windows 7 (the next Windows after Vista) launch, everywhere around the world.
- A geek who wants to try something new can get a Free Panda Internet Security 2010 license key for 1 year (Source: TechieBuzz)
- A geek who knows about the best antivirus would love to get a Free Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 license key (Source: MyTechQuest)
- A geek who plays Left 4 Dead in Australia will know whether he/she can get the Left 4 Dead 2 uncensored version on that day.
- A geek named Michael Aulia with the other 4 geek finalists are going to Singapore for the Nuffnang blog awards ceremony!
The following two tabs change content below.
A technology enthusiast, blogger, gamer, and reviewer. Proud owner of Craving Tech
Latest posts by Michael Aulia (see all)
- Sponsored: Corning Gorilla Glass 4 gets tougher to protect your precious - 27 January, 2015
- Watch the Super Bowl for free using UnoTelly free streaming service - 27 January, 2015
- Microsoft Windows 10 will be a free upgrade from Windows 7 and 8 - 22 January, 2015